Free Resources for Coaches
We've created and collected the following resources for the coaching community. We hope you find them useful!
Sample Forms, Templates and Downloads
- Get Your Year in Gear - Use this questionnaire to help your client review the past year and plan for the next
- Client Call Record - Use this handy form to keep notes during your clients' sessions
- Workshop Evaluation Template - A customizable form to collect feedback (and testimonials!) when you give a workshop or presentation (.docx format)
- Getting Started with Websites and Website Hosting - Nat Carling, CT Webmaster
- Telephone Recording for Coaches - A Coaching Tree Whitepaper - Ariadne Moisiades, CPCC, PCC
- Attracting More Clients: Building Your Business Starts with Building Relationships - Ariadne Moisiades, CPCC, PCC
- Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Coach - Ariadne Moisiades, CPCC, PCC
- How to Choose a Professional Coach - Ariadne Moisiades, CPCC, PCC
We've collected the following links in the hope that they will be helpful to the coaching community. If you see a link that should be here and isn't, please let us know!
- The International Coach Federation
- The Coaches Training Institute
- The Center for Right Relationship
- Lucid Living
- The Co-Active Network
- New Coach Connection
Do You Know Who Your Next Client Is?
Too many coaches tell us they feel like marketing is a black hole – no matter how much time or money they put in, nothing seems to come out.
In many cases, the root of the problem centers around target market, or "niche" – specifically, the lack of one. Check out our workbook, designed to help you
Starting a Coaching Business?
Ready to Jumpstart Your Existing One?
Get your business going confidently, effectively and easily with our
Coaching Template Starter Kit